What is LIONS?
The LIONS program is a transformative, multi-dimensional, and interdisciplinary coaching program specifically tailored to meet the needs of today’s established CEOs and senior executives.
CEOs have always had to cope with extraordinary demands on their time and energy—and during this time of global crisis, those demands have only increased. In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, CEOs and senior executives are now confronted with the ultimate test of leadership.
As the global business landscape shifts in dramatic and unexpected ways, business leaders must respond not only with sharp intellect, but also with physical, emotional, and spiritual strength.
The LIONS program uniquely prepares you for these extraordinary times by helping you more skillfully Lead, Influence, Open, Navigate, and Shape your visions, processes, and people. Through an in-depth and transformative coaching process, you’ll learn how to transform your leadership style so you can operate at the height of your powers even in difficult times.
In the LIONS program, you’ll learn to effectively mobilise all four aspects of yourself—physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual—to meet the needs of these unprecedented times. Through tailored, one-on-one coaching sessions, you’ll gain a deep understanding of how to:
- Strengthen your physical capacity
- Sharpen your cognitive abilities
- Increase your emotional intelligence
- Deepen your sense of purpose
Once you have invigorated and aligned all four aspects of yourself, you can then work far more powerfully.
Through inner reflection and deliberate outer practices, the LIONS program guides you to develop a more dynamic, influential, and connected style of leadership. By the conclusion of the program, you’ll more deftly and effectively:
- Lead with inclusion
- Influence thinking and outcomes
- Open minds, hearts, and conversations
- Navigate relationships
- Shape culture and environment
“Leaders! This one’s made for you by someone who has walked in your shoes. Expand in ways as you maintain your Integrity when making tough decisions & your Humanity as you influence the world around you.”
Who is the LIONS Program for?
LIONS has been designed for visionary CEOs who understand that building a legacy requires deep work and real inner change. These leaders are familiar with the limits that traditional business thinking has placed on their success, and they’re ready to explore new avenues for growth.
The leaders who are drawn to LIONS have achieved great things in their careers but find themselves yearning for a deeper, more satisfying experience of success, one in which they feel deeply connected to themselves, others, and their life’s purpose. They’re concerned with not just the challenges of today, but also the legacy they want to leave for the generations of tomorrow.
CEOs face an intense amount of pressure every day. According to McKenzie and Co., CEOs control high-impact decisions that can affect company results by up to 45 per cent. The CEO is the most influential role in any business organisation—but it’s also the only peerless role, so it comes with the hidden challenge of isolation.
As a leader, you face relentless demands for visionary thinking, and you’re responsible for generating positive outcomes for a broad range of stakeholders. That’s a weighty undertaking even in the best of times—but now, in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic and the surging human rights and environmental movements, you’re being challenged to become even more adaptable and nimble.
You know that in order to successfully meet these new challenges, you must evolve as a leader.
As the world becomes more chaotic, it’s tempting to keep your focus on externals. However, the key to lasting and meaningful change lies within. In order to transform your leadership style, you must undertake deep inner work to alter your subconscious habits and behaviours.
This is the work that LIONS facilitates. Instead of allowing you to stay stuck in old habits that no longer serve you, your business, or humanity, LIONS impels you to enact real change—change that begins from within and expands to encompass your whole ecosystem.
What sets the LIONS Program apart?
- LIONS is not a pre-packaged or standardised coaching process. Rather, it is an agile, experiential program that I tailor to each leader’s particular industry, learning style, and leadership goals.
- LIONS’ neuroscience-based coaching helps you adapt and evolve by going beyond surface-level behaviour changes to take advantage of your brain’s neuroplasticity and alter your thinking on a deep level.
- As an experienced senior executive, I possess a nuanced understanding of the challenges you face in your role as a leader, and I’ve specifically crafted this program to powerfully and pragmatically address your needs.
- I’ve designed this program with the knowledge that CEOs and senior executives have little time to make space for themselves on a regular basis. By setting aside 10 full days for dynamic one-on-one mentoring sessions, the LIONS program creates the space you need to meaningfully learn, reflect, and evolve.
Extraordinary Times Need Extraordinary Leaders
The LIONS program is a unique and holistic approach to leadership. In the program you’ll learn how to utilise tools, strategies, and mindsets to reinvent yourself and become the extraordinary leader you were meant to be.
Book your free 30-minute strategy call with me to learn how the LIONS program can help you.
“Progress is impossible without change,
and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”
–George Bernard Shaw
“The process I take you on in my LIONS program, is the blueprint for a complete and holistic self-development journey of transformation.”
What will you gain from the LIONS Program?
The current global crisis has highlighted the fact that our future is rapidly shifting in ways we cannot predict. As we look forward to the coming year and beyond, there is little we know for sure. However, one thing is certain: The leaders who guide the world through this difficult era must be adaptable as well as powerful, empathetic and connected as well as intelligent and
The LIONS program helps you cultivate both the inner and outer strength you’ll need to confront the challenges ahead, as you hone the insight, instinct, and fortitude you need to lead your company into the future.
Through the LIONS program, you will:
- Develop a deeper understanding of yourself and others.
- Foster habits that consistently support your highest goals.
- Understand how to effectively harness your energy.
- Use scientifically proven methods to reach vibrant, sustainable health.
- Improve your authentic communication skills.
- Augment your charisma and more powerfully engage others.
- Infuse your leadership with personal purpose.
- Use your unique vision to lead others.
- Build corporate resilience and promote a forward-looking agenda.
- Commit to making a positive, big-picture impact on the world.
- Equip yourself to lead, teach, and thrive in today’s rapidly evolving world.
The LIONS Program Overview
Over the course of one year, leaders in the LIONS program take part in 10 six-hour, full-day mentoring sessions with me (once every five weeks) as they delve into deep inner learning and meaningful outer work drawn from a wide range of disciplines, including:
- Peak performance science
- Eastern wisdom
- Business management
- Emotional intelligence
At the conclusion of the 12-month program, leaders will have the opportunity to take part in two additional stages, which take the form of two 90-minute conversations scheduled over the subsequent six months. Our overall journey will take place over 18 months.
By the end of our work together, you’ll be equipped with greater clarity and insight, as well as more powerful and connected leadership practices. In addition, you will have transformed in each of the following areas in your life:
The LIONS Program Learning Methodology
Just as a table cannot perform its function with uneven legs, you require balance in all four aspects of your life: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. During the LIONS journey, I use a multifaceted approach that brings all four areas of your life into balance and empowers you holistically.
The LIONS program helps you recognise and integrate your whole self in order to sustain high-performance energy even in the face of ever-increasing pressures and rapid change. Over the course of our work together, you’ll revitalise and align your physical body with your thoughts, emotions, and spiritual purpose.
In order to make these changes last, you must make what you learn on your LIONS journey a part of who you are. To help you internalise your learning and realise enduring changes in your habits and behaviours, I use a method called the Neural Rewiring Process, which helps you alter your mental maps on a deep subconscious level.
The LIONS Program Architecture
The LIONS program is a unique experiential program designed around three core elements:
- A 12-stage interdisciplinary program that uses transformational methods to help you develop new habits, behaviours, and thinking patterns
- An online learning management system that houses rich learning materials and experiential tools to support you on your journey
- Over 60 hours of neuroscience-based conversations and experiences. Over the course of one year, leaders book 10 full-day coaching/mentoring sessions with me (each one-day session runs six working hours from 10am to 4pm, and the sessions occur every five weeks). Leaders can choose virtual or in-person sessions. At the conclusion of the 12-month program, leaders have the opportunity to take part in two additional stages (Stages 11 and 12), which take the form of two 90-minute conversations scheduled over the subsequent six months. In total, the complete LIONS program is an 18-month journey for meaningful growth.