Stage 3 – Power of Influence
TRANSFORMING YOUR IMPACT
“Our minds influence the key activity of the brain, which then influences everything: perception, cognition, thoughts and feelings, personal relationships—they’re all a projection of you.”
What it means to be an influential leader today is vastly different than what it meant 30, 20, or even 10 years ago. As a leader, you are now tasked with communicating with a diverse range of employees from many different generations, including baby boomers, Generation Xers, and millennials, each with their own styles, values, and work habits. In addition, you’re facing a new business landscape in which the COVID-19 pandemic and widespread social unrest are now the new normal.
In Stage 3 we’ll dive into the following elements:
How this stage will support your growth and self-development:
- Recognise the unique leadership qualities you want to embody.
- Understand your current influence style and how well it serves you.
- Adapt your influence style to align with your authentic self so you can attract others and lead powerfully.
- Continually develop the skills and characteristics that support your ability to influence.
What to expect
In Stage 3, we will clarify how the demands on you as a leader are changing in these turbulent times and how you can adapt to meet them. We’ll then examine the qualities of influence you bring to your leadership role by answering these four questions:
- What leadership qualities do you already have in place?
- Which of your skills may need some realignment?
- Which of your skills could benefit from further cultivation?
- What new skills would most benefit you in your journey as a leader?
This is where the real adventure begins! I’d love to hear from you.
Extraordinary Times Need Extraordinary Leaders
The LIONS program is a unique and holistic approach to leadership. In the program you’ll learn how to utilise tools, strategies, and mindsets to reinvent yourself and become the extraordinary leader you were meant to be.
Book your free 30-minute strategy call with me to learn how the LIONS program can help you.