Stage 7 – Turn On & Power Up
“Don’t adapt to the energy in the room; influence the energy in the room.”
In Stage 7, we work on expanding your “presence,” the powerful and unique energy you radiate to the world. Picture your presence as radio waves that transmit from the very core of your being. These signals transmit even when you aren’t aware of them, and the people you work with pick up on them.
When your team members sense that you are transmitting an energy of authority, assurance, and authenticity, they feel drawn to follow you, because there is nothing more inspiring than a leader who can maintain calmness and positivity even in times of crisis.
Presence, sometimes called charisma, is not a quality that can be faked. Presence comes from within us, so before we can exude a positive, strong presence, we must make sure our inner worlds are calm and collected. That is why this stage focuses on revitalising and honing the inner qualities you need in order to exude a powerful and positive presence.
How this stage will support your growth and self-development:
- Understand how to more skillfully use subliminal communication.
- Master your body language and its subconscious impact on others.
- Radiate a more powerful and positive presence.
What to expect
In our session, we’ll work to ensure that your presence conveys compassionate authority, confidence, and clarity of vision by giving you a full understanding and mastery of these five elements:
- Your energy field (aura)
- Your energetic system
- Movement and body language
- Vibrational frequency
- Energetic rituals
This is where the real adventure begins! I’d love to hear from you.
Extraordinary Times Need Extraordinary Leaders
The LIONS program is a unique and holistic approach to leadership. In the program you’ll learn how to utilise tools, strategies, and mindsets to reinvent yourself and become the extraordinary leader you were meant to be.
Book your free 30-minute strategy call with me to learn how the LIONS program can help you.
“Progress is impossible without change,
and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”
–George Bernard Shaw
“People may not remember what you did or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel.”
When others witness us operating in such a grounded way, it has a deep impact on them, because most people are not able to stay in the present moment. The rare quality of mindful presence will set you apart as a leader and inspire others to trust you.
The five key elements of presence are:
- Your energy field. Your energy field—sometimes called your aura—is made up of vibrational waves that you transmit from your body into the space around you. Although other people may not be able to see these waves, they can certainly feel them. Other people use this energy to make up their minds about you before you open your mouth to speak. Thus, it’s very important to become aware of the energy you radiate to others.
- Your energetic system. Just as your body has a nervous system, a lymphatic system, a digestive system, and a circulatory system, it also has an energetic system. The core of this system comprises seven centres, or chakras, which are ranged along the spine, from the base of the tailbone to the top of the skull. Clearing and aligning these energy centres helps us control our emotions and maintain clarity of thought.
- Movement and body language. How you move and hold your body plays a significant role in the energy you transmit to other people. You constantly telegraph subliminal messages through your body language, so it’s important to ensure that the way you sit, stand, and move is in full alignment with the verbal messages you’re conveying.
- Vibrational frequency. By using energetic practices such as chanting, you can learn to project an energy of calm even in times of crisis, an energy of passion even when others are disengaged, and an energy of strength even when others grow tired.
- Energetic rituals. Indigenous peoples throughout history have used powerful energetic rituals to rid their bodies of negative emotion and welcome in positive energy. Similarly, we can use meaningful rituals to focus our minds, cleanse our spirits, calm our emotions, and send support to others around us.
In Stage 7, using these five energetic tools, you’ll build upon your existing presence and ingrain new, mindful habits deep in your subconscious. Once you have done this, you’ll no longer have to think about your presence because it will have become a part of the fabric of your being.
Your powerful, positive & relevant presence
We have several different “energy transmitters” within us, including body language, thoughts, emotions, and spiritual connectedness. All the elements in this stage are designed to work consciously and deliberately with these energy transmitters to ensure that your revitalised presence becomes a part of your identity.
When you as a leader radiate calmness and clarity, others come to rely on your vision and feel empowered to perform at their peak capacity. When you project a positive and powerful presence, your team members feel supported to become more creative, proactive, and inspired.
As you move through Stage 7, you will improve upon your existing presence and enhance the connections you make with others in your ecosystem.